To whom it may concern,
My name is Stephen Fega and i am writing to you to voice my opinion about gun control in the United States. I know it is not up to you to make the regulations on gun but it is you guys that keep logical gun control laws from passing. Every year hundreds of people are killed in the united States from handguns and there is no reason that any of them should have died. Handguns are designed for police officers and soldiers, people who have been trained to use them and have a good reason to need their killing capacity. Although I believe that all guns should be made illegal in the United States i do understand that some people feel it is necessary to keep a gun in their home for self-defense but they should be forced to undergo serious training before they obtain a weapon. And the gun they should get should not be a handgun that can kill multiple people in seconds. I want you guys to think about all the people that are dying thanks to the availability of guns. I realize that the gun companies have businesses to run but here is a certain point where the concern for people lives should come before company profit. I hope that you guys will consider and realize that there is a place for handguns and it is not in civilian homes.
Thanks, Stephen Fega
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment