To whom it may concern,
My name is Stephen Fega and I am a student at Eckerd College in St Pete Florida. I have been following the controversy following the D.C handgun ban being overturned. I am in support of your organization and what you represent. I think that handguns should be banned throughout the whole country and if not that than each city should have the chance to ban them on their own. I recently wrote a research paper on gun control, and was horrified to find out how easy it was for someone to get their hands on a gun both legally and illegally. In my opinion this is a serious problem in this country and one that need to be seriously addressed as soon as possible. I don't believe there is any reason that any civilian need a handgun for themselves. I realize that it is an uphill battle trying to eliminate guns from the streets because they are protected by the constitution but I want to get people to realize how many people are dyeing because of guns every year. i would like to help your organization out somehow if i could, do you have any suggestions as to what i could do to help? Thanks, and keep fighting the good fight.
Stephen Fega
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment