Friday, April 25, 2008

Letter to The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

To whom it may concern, I am writing in support of your organization. i recently wrote a paper on gun control and learned a lot about the devastation that gun causing this country. I think it was very noble of you to honor those lost in the tragedy of Virginia Tech. People need to reminded what can happen when guns get into the wrong hands. If people were aware of how many people died every year from guns I think they would be more willing to give up their second amendment right in order to make the city or town they live in a safer place. I am interested spreading the word about gun control laws and how important it is that they are changed. What are you guys doing to get the word out and what can i do to help? Thanks for all you are doing to make this country a safer place.
Stephen Fega

2 comments:

Kathleen "Kat" Robinson-Malone said...

Stephen,

Excellent letters. I think that you have a nice balance of rhetoric and research.

I love that someone has posted on your blog. I don't agree with what he is saying, but still, you are engaging the community. Yeah, Stephen!!!

Continue to revise your letters and make sure that you are following proper letter format with these drafts.

Take care,

Kat

Alexa said...

hey stevie i'm doing the extra credit #10, post a comment on your peer's blog